Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for.  This was brought home to me this weekend as I visited my parents down in Coaldale and was also able to visit three married children and four beautiful grandchildren in Lethbridge, and stop by Calgary to visit another married son and his delightful family.  It is such a blessing to be a mother to such fine children, married in the temple and raising children in the Gospel.  It was general conference weekend, so we were also able to hear the counsel of our prophet and apostles, raising their voices in clarity, love, and inspiration to all within the sound of their voices.  We visited the new Calgary temple and felt the spirit there.  We ate delicious food.  We enjoyed beautiful fall weather and marvelled at this beautiful world.  I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment